Friday, August 17, 2012

Internal Frame

It's been awhile since I've gotten anything done, but good news is at hand. The frame is going to be wielded up tonight! Once that is done it will still require fitting the perforated aluminium to the end of the frame and the bottom portion.

When the aluminium is in place the gauges, plugs and other items can then be mounted. Still have to get a power supply for the box which will be next week. The one I have selected is the Samlex SEC 1223; I have this power supply with gauges on my base station and have had no problem with it. The one for the box does not have the gauges. From what I've read the Samlex is simply a re-branded Yaesu power supply.

Once the internal frame returns I shall get some photos of it and upload it to a new post in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment